Who We Are
Project Enlightenment is an early childhood education and intervention program of the Wake County Public School System, serving teachers and parents of young children, ages birth through kindergarten.
- Please join us for the Project Enlightenment Foundation Peggy Hibbert Enlightenment Series in April. More information can be found at this link: enlightenment-series
- Like us on Facebook Project Enlightenment - Raleigh, NC - Education | Facebook
Check out our library catalog of resources that you can borrow from our Parent Teacher Resource Center. Go to destiny.wcpss.net where you will choose Project Enlightenment to begin.
- North Carolina law requires that a kindergarten health assessment be completed on or before the first day of school before a child can enter kindergarten. More »
- Concerned about your child's physical or mental development? Learn more about Developmental screening »
- It is never too early to start reading with your child. Even young infants can benefit from exposure to books and reading. More»
Upcoming for Parents
Welcome to a new year of parent workshops! To see a complete listing of our parent workshops download this flyer: 2016-17PWB.PDF. Online registration is now open. See below for our next five workshops or visit Parent Workshops page for a listing of all of our available parent workshops.
Upcoming for Educators
Teacher Workshops for 2016-17
Registration for teacher workshops is now open. For a complete listing of all of our current workshop, go to the Educator Workshops page or download a brochure and registration page here: TeacherWorkshops 2016.2017, TeacherWorkshop Registration Pages
- Tue Mar 28
CLOSED — TPB1751 – Inclusive Practices for Early Childhood Educators
- Wed Apr 05
TPB1700 – Early Childhood Directors' Forum
- Wed Apr 05
TPB1741 – From Chaos to Calm: Supporting our Most Challenging Children
- Thu Apr 06
TOB1752 – Conscious Discipline® with Infants, Toddlers, and Twos
- Mon Apr 17
CLOSED — TDB1707 – A Guided Observation of the Blended Classroom (BC)